Monday, October 15, 2007

400 for $4 high values


 Thank you Kalpana, beautiful addition. I've been snoozing on the endeavor.  You were correct in knowing I need Germany.  

 

 I've been spending quite awhile pulling stamps from several old albums I've gotten, getting burned out on it.  During the past year I've recieved many letters which I've got tucked away and need to get back on with my quest.

                     Castles are great and maps are even better
                                                                                                                              
 Today I sent 4 bucks for an advertisement promising 400 early recent high values. I'm curious what the lot will have.

      JimmyB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice one u got! well, i have something new to you. A complete directory site All about Stamps at 2-clicks.Stamps, Stamp, Stamp Collectibles, Postal Stamp, Stamp Directory.

It's nice www.2-clicks-stamps.com