Saturday, April 29, 2006

Auto License Tag renewal



Here in Illinois, we buy our state auto license plate sticker to put on our car plates. $78.00 dollars this sticker cost me, It's so valuable in mint condition that I want to keep it like I recieved it. On a peelable sticker back stuck to the back of the bill that was mailable(I walked in with the bill).

Illegal immigrants are the big news topic here in the US right now. It's hard to believe that people who are breaking the law are protesting. It's hard to believe someone who is illegally here is even allowed to live here, let alone protest their right to be here!!!! Is the US screwed up or what????

What do illegal immigrants have to do with stamps and covers? Well, they do write home to their families and send money. I just need someone to send me one of those covers. Please? Better yet, how about a cover from mexico?

I see Mexico's Congress decriminalized possesion of drugs for people who use them to free up police for large scale operations. Good call, the jails are full of addicts. Jailing someone for being an addict is ludicrous. If you want to fight drugs go after the big time people with large distribution, not the millions of users.

Wait, did I say millions of users? Marijuana, cocaine, and heroin will all be legal in personal use size. I gotta say cocaine and heroin should stay illegal. Both of those drugs destroy people badly, pot doesn't seem like it is any worse then alcohol. I always hear of cocaine addicts and heroin addicts, but I never hear about marijuana addicts.

JimmyB

No comments: