Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Australian Antarctic Territory



Ever have problems doing something online? I did tonight. My images aren't up;oading. I'm sure in the morning It'll be letting me upload them. Scott L21 and 22. Nice set for the AAT collectors. Sorry I don't have them up yet. Next time you get online I'll probably have them up.
I've fially found all my Scott's catalogues tonight. I was missing volumes 2 and 3 for the past couple weeks and feeling it. I'm always looking stuff up it seems and it also seemed like everything I wanted to look up lately was in those two volumes.
Is anyone going to Washington for the stamp show this summer? I need to find someone who can make it and pick up a few of the souvenier sheets being released. Among them the US-Canada sheet with the lick-em stamps. I'll be posting the AAT set a little later, sorry, it's out of my hands right now.

Next day......the images have uploaded this am. Captain Cook and his ship the Resolution. It's a good read about his journeys, particularly if you get the correct author. I have to say he had it coming to him in Hawaii, where the people at first thought he was a God coming from across the ocean.


JimmyB

No comments: