Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Costa Rica Fauna

I recieved a huge surprise today. I had written a couple months ago(at least) to a Dr in Costa Rica I saw in a stamp group online, hoping to get a letter back and I got one. Costa Rica is off my list of needed countries on my quest now. I need to still collect a lot of countries, The list is tremendous, it's easier for someone to just email me and ask if I need one. Heck, send one anyways and I'll send a nice one back.
You may have noticed my expertise in cutting and filling in on the cover. She had sent it to my old address, but it got forwarded to me. That's my natural inate ability at writing 02 Sycamore using the paint program and the mouse. I draw good stick people also.
It's a shame people in the world get along so good, but yet countries get into big issues with each other. people seem to be pawns to government leaders at times. There I go rambling again.
Anyways, this gal collects fauna I found out, so I've gotta write her back, but I've got a couple other letters need get out first. I'm backlogged. I've been there before and got through it. I'll get through again.
The statue stamp is actually imprinted on the envelope, making it a postal envelope, cool beans+ commemoratives= excellent.

JimmyB



No comments: