Monday, October 02, 2006

Garuda over Bangkok



This is one form of deity that I'd be hiding from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda




Happiness is the key here, because I have an actual full set of something for a change.



Issued 1952, this is the last air post stamp issued in my Scott's.

I visited the IPDA chatroom this past weekend, kinda sorta. I hope to hear from some of the people I bumped across there.

Though you don't see it often, my main quest IS getting a cover/postcard from every country. Please don't assume I've got one from where you live. Unless of course you live in the US, Canada, France, Australia, Palestine(though I always want more), Isreal, India, China, Chile, Argentina, Phillippines, Guyana, Slovenia, Nederlands, Costa Rica and now I'll pause and have to think some. That's a short list of what I've got that I'll buckle down and add to.

JimmyB

No comments: