Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Texas Philatelist

Not the sharpest images, sorry.

Click to get a larger image to view.

My son called me to say he happened across this blog article which mentions my blog and several others of note, I concur with the authors' view of the best blog for daily news and info reading(see my favorite in the link section).

I'm surprised I wasn't contacted for one of my images to be published. Either way, it should be noted that my Main St. address shown in the arcticle is OLD!!! It's 902 Sycamore now.

The author didn't look at all my blogs, because there are several items that you wouldn't find in a dealers bargain box, as he says!!!




Still searching.....



JimmyB

2 comments:

Cees Prins said...

Nice to find such an article about your blog.Think blogging is making the stampcollections more different and it is a nice way to show the world what collectors do like to have.
My chickens are not that famous......
cees

Anonymous said...

If anyone would like a copy of The Texas Philatelist, please contact me at tpeditor@sbcglobal.net. I will be happy to mail out the most current journal. You can also access the journal online at www.texasphilatelic.org. Have a good day and keep up the good work!

Give stamps to kids!

Douglas Moss, Editor