Monday, March 06, 2006

Bechuanaland




A fistful of stamps are on this cover from Bechuanaland. There is no return address, but it IS sent registered mail. The postmark has Bech Prot. stamped on it. At first I thought the lines accross the envelope were from storage of the cover, but closer examination shows the line is covered by the stamp. Someones attempt to apply the stamps in a straight line?

All my links and my profile info have somehow slipped to the bottom of my page. It's a curious thing how this may have happened. I'm at a complete loss. I'm thinking that maybe the size of my images has forced it down somehow. Time will tell, I don't know of a fix just right yet.















































I tinkered a bit and found the problem on my blog from las Friday, It seems an internet address I wrote extended too far and forced the links on the right side down.

I seem to be getting mail daemons from this site, I guess I need to put my email address somewhere on this site until I can deduce the problem with comments here. Of course this can be circumverted for now by going to the In Search of Stamps forum on the right and joining. It's a small group right now(real small), but sure to grow albeit slowly.

JimmyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue crosses lines on the cover indicate that the item should be sent by registered mail.