Sunday, April 02, 2006

Belarus


I stepped outside, it's cool tonight 50 degree F. Looking at the green on these stamps and seeing my lawn made me realixe, I've got some yardwork to do.
Here's a good country to collect if you don't want to seek thousands of stamps, many of which are nice to talk about, but unless your a millionare you can't afford it. Then again perhaps also a few of us obsessive compulsive types may try anyways. Me? I want it all.

Nice letter from Belarus today. So nice to scratch another country off the list. I don't know why the Post Office scratched off my name and rewrote it. It was forwarded to my new address. I cut and pasted the address change into the cover. The 02 Sycamore I inserted into it. I also deleted her name and address in the return. It's on a postal envelope. Their is no actual stamp, only the image of one printed on the envelope. I'm gonna have to write back now and request some juicy commemoratives.

Almost forgot!! (sung to Happy Birthday melody) Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. How old am I? How old am I? How old am I? How old am I? I'm 44 years old. I'm 44 years old. I'm 44 years old. I'm 44 years old.

JimmyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these stamps from Foroyar, looks pretty.
Happy Birthday!

Margaret

Cees Prins said...

Wish you a lot of luck and happyness, 44 more to go, at least.

Cees