Friday, April 28, 2006

China and Chang Tso-lin and Bush's news station





Assasinated just 3 months after these stamps were issued March 1 1928, the Japanese army was quite a force for him to deal with. Cool set of stamps, in my book anyways. I'll bet this guy was pretty ruthless, well you would have to be way back then.

My Scott's 04 lists this set at $48.00 mint and $52.50 used. Most of the value is on the red $1 stamp.

Interesting military history, a real war lord. More info on him at this wikipedia site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_Tso-lin

Another set that I'm curious what other catalogues value this set at. I do plan on selling these someday, when I'm running out of money. Unless I hit the Lotto.



Have you heard that latest garbage from the White House? Only FOX news was allowed to be shown on Air Force One. Or at least was until someone asked if they could watch CNN and were told no.

To all of you outside the US, FOX news is a very right wing news agency that basically only reports on news in such a light that you would think they twist news so that the President looks good. Which is pretty darned tough to do these days.

JimmyB

No comments: