Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Estonia



I'm not exactly sure what these small sheets are. Maybe someone can leave a comment and help me on this one.

Damn, I thought I knew everything!!!

OK, I can guess it's commemorating an anniversary!!!

Thank God I'm back to a normal 8 hour cycle at work. I've got another 12 hour work day week coming up the week before memorial day. Then it's up to Wautoma, Wisconsin for a couple days with my parents and sisters to check out my sisters new house and six Arabian horses that she rescued.
.............hours later
Alright, I'll put in a comment, I'm editing my blog today. It's a souvenier sheet commemorating the 75th anniversary of the first Estonian postage stamp. The sheets with the overprint in the selvage catalogue 4 times the un overprinted sheets. Somehow I have an extra one that has the overprint. I believe I was buying stamps from Kenmore back in 1993 and must have purchased the sheets from them back then.


JimmyB

No comments: