Saturday, May 13, 2006

Grenadines of St Vincent





Pretty bird stamps eh? Some of you may have seen my mistake on todays blog. Noone mentioned it so I ain't fessing up.


Well, I'm glad that Bush is vigorously insuring our personal liberties are being protected as he says. It's comical how our forefathers thought that privacy meant privacy from the government. I'm starting to realize that privacy and personal freedom was an ideal that was old fashioned. All Uncle Sam needs is one excuse. Security. They think they can protect us from the Timothy McVeighs and the crazed cult groups that commit suicide flying jets into sky scrapers.
I'll gladly give up everything our forefathers fought for and let Bush rule.
Right
Impeach Bush and respect the Constitution this country is founded on. The man elected in trust and who took an oath to defend it, is destroying it, or rather yet, defying it.

Forward a link to todays post to everyone in your address book if you agree the man is unfit for the position. who knows, hopefully Congressman and Senators will be overwhelmed with "Get the man out of office" in their "personal" email from friends. Us stamp collectors know someone who knows someone who knows the guy that's a friend.

JimmyB

PS: Does anyone care that we are living G. Orwells (wish I could underline it) "1984"? We're becoming what we feared of Communism and Big Brother. No doubt I'm watched by Big Brother for my exchanges in stamps/covers and catalogues in Iran!!!

1 comment:

Cees Prins said...

I am sorry you Americans live in the past......
"1984" is a long ime ago, I read the book. Nice to do, not so nice it came true , for a bit....
Keep up and exchange taht m,an in the white house for another, be carefull with that, tou know what you have, but not what you get.......
Stampy6669, hoping for people with more brains.......to take care of us. Otherwise, we have to take care of them......