Friday, December 08, 2006

Iran

For some reason that I cannot fathom. I find this 1912 Shah, to be my favorite stamp.
As common as they are, I don't fall on them everyday. If you've got a couple, overprints included, please let me know.





I apologize to several folks I've recieved stuff from the past several months. I'm behind on return covers, not from lack of funds but pure being busy and laziness. I've been meaning to make a 15 mile trip for thank you's but just need to get it done this week.



Basically, If I posted a cover from you and haven't responded, I got something coming your way shortly.


In the meantime, all I can say is that.......
Let's hope that Bush opens talks with Iran and Syria, whether he likes it or not.
James Baker? Tell stupid GWB and DC to step down or go to jail for what they've done bringing down the US and the Constitution of the US for their own vain purposes.
JimmyB



JimmyB

No comments: