Tuesday, August 20, 2013

George loves Flowers

This post is for George, a very very good friend and neighbor who loves and adores flowers more so than anyone I have ever known and who has been having very serious health issues and for one reason or another refuses to seek the immediate health care that he urgently needs. I believe if he doesn't seek immediate help his time may be short. I hope you see these George, I'm done telling you to go in and I'm not bringing flowers to your funeral(if you don't seek medical help). I'd be more pleased if you'd go in though, so you could recoup from what needs to be done and we can sit on my porch together and watch what's going on over a beer or more.  It really doesn't matter to me tonight about when in the hell these stamps were issued but I feel obliged to say 2003 and 2004.








JimmyB

No comments: