Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CCCP or CPCP

A couple good guesses yesterday, both from my daughter at college. I guess it may take someone familiar with US to know what to look for. My feelers HAVE been out in the WW area. Though I do like US classic and the rest woill be nice when I find the time to add to the album(Mystics Heirllom). Really a nice Album, though I'd opt for buying a 4th spare binder, as the 3 are big and stuffed. They would be better manageable divided into 4 binders.
I'm stumped on this cover. It's a flyer with a stamp cancelled. I thought it was russian. CPCP on the stamp. CCCP on the flyer. It's one piece of paper folded over with Cyrilic writing inside. Is it something Russian but not in my catalogue because it's like a cinderella? telegraph or railroad or the like? I'm stumped here fellas. Any ideas? I havent found my linns stamp identifier. DRATS!!! Keep pegging away at it Rosie, maybe someone in your dorm has interest in US stamps. THAT everyone, will show the popularity of Philately in the US. Did everyone click on the ad at the top and make me a nickel? I'm getting rich everyone!!! That's why I also work 6 nights a week now.

No comments: