Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Columbus? I just heard the Vikings and Chinese beat him!!!

Tonight I added a link. It's basically a huge link page. Hmmm? What am I gonna put up tonight?
I'll put up a pair of stamps and see if someone can see, the difference, and tell them apart. The 1st person to tell correctly in the comments will get a splendid letter with some nice US commemoratives on the cover. Now remember...this offer is good till it's got a winner. Even if I gotta keep offering it every month till Kingdom comes!!! hehe, anyways, here are the stamps. I tried loading them earlier large, but I'm loading it medium now. Someday I will have this web page designing stuff down better. You have to wipe the dust off your screen and look careful to see the difference, but if you know what your looking for you'll have a better time seeing it. Good luck, and you gotta specify 1 top and 2 bottom in your comment or the next person may wind up being the winner, though you may have been correct!


These are not very pretty stamps, I agree. Let me just say that I get what I can. I'm not proud, I'm just happy.

JimmyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad.

The only difference I can see is that one of the guys (top row, second guy in) is full beard in the top stamp, and then shaven in the bottom stamp. Right?

Love ya.
If I win, I still want stamps.

Stamp Mountain Stamp Sea said...

um....the color?? hehe...