Sunday, February 12, 2006

Latvia Cover



Nice cover from Latvia I got yesterday. He's selling turtle covers on ebay. Musta got a lot of them at an auction. I got a Tuvalu to Germany cover. Turtle stamp of course. That'll give me something to show tomorrow.
Getting excited about the upcoming stamp show. I hope to get lots of material at a good price. 2 weeks away. I work on friday and saturday, so I'll be relinquished to attending on Sunday. Just in time for the markdowns anyways. I always seem to get bigger discount offers in the last couple hours then I do if I go on opening day anyways. There are so many stamps I want, that I don't have to worry about getting that ONE stamp I had to have.
Don't forget to click on an ad up above, I'll do the same for you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Rosie. Found ya!