Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Maps on stamps




Topicals are the most popular means of collecting stamps, at least here in the USA. I've got googles of maps on stamps, here are just a few. My problem with topicals is that I collect countries AND topicals. Not a bad thing unless I'm missing a stamp that falls into both catagories, in which case what do you do? How about the high end stamps? The common stamps you may soon get a duplicate and fill both albums, but who wants to pay a high price for the same stamp twice?

2 comments:

Cees Prins said...

Hi JimmyB,
Since I have more fun with Topics than landcollections I think I put them with my topics, however an empty space in an album ???, Really difficult to tell. Now are the Dutch chickenstamps not from a high value and Denmark does not have any chickens.(on stamps) so I don't have this big situation to solve...

Cees Prins said...

Will put your blogg as a link in my blogg. Please let me know if you dont want this.'I have to add a counter to my blogg, suggestions ??
cees aka chickenstampy6669