Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reason against personalized stamps


Heres a good reason why personalized stamps should not be allowed.

This guy got a picture thru the censors who watch for bad stuff coming in for stamp requests. This is a high school picture of "the unabomber" Ted Kaczynski.

Why allow even a chance for stuff like this to get on postage stamps. I grabbed this image off the internet and that is why I don't have my usual black border around the white envelope. I think I make my point come across anyways though.

JimmyB

1 comment:

Cees Prins said...

Think there is no way back for the money making Post Industry. Sell products like this. One is not able to be Big Brother al the time. It will cost to much and these unwanted things will show up so now and then. Also there are people who create this things to make fast $$$$$$$$ or €€€€€€€€€€. Play with the ideau to make also njice personal "special" stamps, however about what ??
Nice reading your daily input.
ees.