Saturday, March 04, 2006

Uruguay

New stamp pal AND an addition to my quest. Scratch Uruguay off my list of countries I need a letter from.
Most of the world probably knows this cup. Being a US citizen, I'm pretty out of touch with world football. Or soccer as we call it here and in other parts.
For a lot of cool soccer stamps check out the cddstamps link on the right(maybe way down the page) Michael often shows soccer topic stamps, you may have to dig in his massive archive for more.
Noones gotten the Latino postal card yet I offered awhile back. Something else awhile back too.
I may have a quail stamp posted soon with Cheney.
I put this website in Announcements in Linn's classified. I was just curious if anyone would see it and visit. Welcome if you are. It's a good weekly, I've got a couple good dealers who offer good nickel and low cost used over higher then minimum value.

JimmyB

No comments: