Wednesday, March 01, 2006

USPS did it right


The USPS has been putting out a lot of lame stuff, but I gotta say they did it right just over a year ago when they released this booklet. 20 37 cent stamps, good looking too I think for $8.50. I've seen dealers marking these up for 100%. The funny thing is, that it's the only way to get the stamp. You also can get them still from the post office for $8.50. Of course many po's are out of them. Just gotta order from usps via internet and pay extra for shipping.
I imagine I'll find half a dozen stamp pals to mail a set to. Remember that I am on a quest for a letter from every country. My collection has been growing slowly. Still need Australia, Spain, New Zealand, Vietnam, Iraq, Great Britain, well the list goes on and on right now, soon it'll be a short list. It's nice to get home from work and relax.

http://www.u-blog.net/loicb 14 year old kid fighting cancer. Is going to break the world record for postcards, pass it on and tell them to write Pour le record du monde on it also.

Loic Bregnard

Vergeret 7

2603 Pery

Switzerland and write Pour le record du monde somewhere

No comments: