Saturday, April 22, 2006

St Helena again?

I like this set, I'm psyched over getting it. I'd be curious to see what catalogue values in other books besides Scott's are. These are very lightly(impressive actually) hinged and Scott's values only never hinged in this grade at $73.05 in the '03 book. Actually the 10/ stamp disapoints me. It's really off centered compared to all the rest. Obviously a tougher one to get in VF.





Hmmm..... looks like an odd place to sit and make lace. Not even a table around her. Maybe I'm being too critical, it really is a disapearing art.



If the map were zoomed out, you'd see that St Helena is about 2/3rds of the way to africa off the eastern tip of Brazil(actually a tad south of the tip that far.


That's it? No more? I wish I could post nice sets every day.
Don't forget to write me a letter if you can and I'll write a nice one back.

JimmyB

1 comment:

Cees Prins said...

Hi JummiB,

How does it work, advertisments ? and is it also availeble for Dutch bloggers?

Cees