Monday, April 17, 2006

St Helena

What happened to the weekend? I had 3 days off of work, a big party on Saturday and I wake up this Monday am. and the weekend is GONE!!! Back to the old grind again.
You may have noticed by now that I don't get alot of rare vintage stuff. That is so true. Someday I will run out of common items to post and will need to invest$$$ for new material to post. Coming soon one day I promise. Meanwhile I like this fdc St Helena 140-141. A little work gets put into these covers and I do like looking at them. I want the whole set of stamps. Catalogues around 75 bucks in Scott's for a set, maybe I can find a set for half caalogue. I hope so. Drop me a line if you have an extra entire set and can let me purchase a set. A set of all 13 used catalogues for even less, 35 bucks.
Catalogue prices are for very fine condition I might add. So most sets available I would hope have a slightly lower grade. I seldom even see classic stamps perfectly centered.
JimmyB

No comments: