Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Anniversary

Yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary. We drove for 34 straight hours to Las Vegas with our 3 dogs and got married in a drive thru wedding chapel. Yep, that's right. We drove up to the window and said our vows, I did shut off the engine.
As usual, I last minute hand wrote a card rather then buying someone elses quaint saying. The front of the card I used a Nevada stamp with Vegas on it and hand cancelled it the date of our wedding. I won't bother you with the mush I wrote inside. Catalogue value anyone??? ........Priceless.

JimmyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cancellation, just personal, even before personal stamps there was "personal" cancellation. Many happy returns for your wedding aniversary. Working on a pc with my brother in law, we stay there a few day's so not many content for my blogg. Going fishing into a few minutes. Bit rainy so...?!? for the results.
Greetings
chickenstampy