Friday, May 26, 2006

Slovenija

Someone appreciates my distaste for Bush!!

What a whopper letter. I'm gracious for recieving it. It's gonna be a challenge to match this. Also, it's another country on my quest.
A real jumbalaya of stamps. I didn't even realize that Slovenija was putting out such nice stamps. If you'd like some, he sent me a catalogue and it has a web site too. http://www.posta.si I think they are sharp.

I recieved this yesterday(it's 2am) 10 day transit. Good time really. Just east of Italy is pretty far away.


and yes.... it is amazing that I can fit G.W.Bush is an idiot into a stamp blog.

The #1 stamp blog in Bush bashing. Even as a republican(which I am in many ways) I believe the man is a criminal.

JimmyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you rec'd. By the way and if you're in the least bit curious, "Brnik-Aerodrom" is the capital Ljubljana's airport.

Cheers,
Bob (Ljubljana)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cover and info Bob. email me you address so I can recip in kind.
JimmyB