Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ad Nauseum

 I need my brain checked for defective functioning. The entire Princess Di era was the worst tabloid run in my life. Yes, far worse than the J-Lo, Afleck episode which thankfully lasted a very short time. I still want to dig an ice pick into my ears when I hear someone mentioning Princess Di. I must say I like the first stamp in this set with the Coat of Arms. It is a really cool image.

 Issued in 1981, the year the tabloids began it's long storyline which still pops up on occasion(just last week another crash story) a 75 cent stamp was not released as planned with the set, though some of them were supposedly sold to the public. These are numbered 551-553 perf. 13.5 and were mistakenly numbered in the card I received them in as 548-550 which were perf. 13.5x14. Perf gauges do come in handy.






JimmyB

No comments: