Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mouse Pain

 I got a pair of stamps(Taiwan) from a friend at work who got a package. Anyways, I found the fruit stamp on the right instantly. Longan's (after I had to look up and see what they are. There's a video on the linked page) remind me of Kiwi berries with a tangerine rind and one big black seed.  I gave up looking for the bird on the left. My finger began to hurt scrolling on my mouse for so long that I cried uncle. I'm not using my index finger to type this, that's how long I searched. Either I'm blind, stampworlds not showing it or it's in Scott's. But I've gotta make some fast cash tonight on GTAV and I'm afraid a patch is coming along to remove the farming. I hope someone knows when this bird was born and doesn't hurt their finger like I have searching.





JimmyB

No comments: