Monday, September 23, 2013

Unique Address?....Priceless.

 A postcard of the Golden Throne in Mysore Palace is a fantastic addition to my postcard collection. Follow those links and you'll see what I mean. Multiple stamps are always a plus on cards I receive also. There can never be too many stamps on a card or envelope one receives. The entire region this card comes from is deeply steeped in mythology, religion and military history and yet, I cannot help but find my attention drawn however to the unique return address on this card. I read an article recently about the Jamaicans trying to fix the address system so as it is easy for postmen to find the recipient. Here is an address that reminds me of the addresses used there, but this one is in India and please note the line "near varthur Police station" which is what I am referring to as being unique.  Thanks for appreciating my blog Col. Akhil Kumar, you'll be hearing from me soon my friend, via snail mail.







JimmyB




No comments: