Saturday, January 14, 2006

Post office that delivers with stamps


It seems like all I ever get from post offices when I order stamps directly is the stamps I ordered. Here is an exception to that trend. When I ordered stamps in the Trafalgar anniversary set from St Helena, they were very nice and actually used stamps with the nautical theme to pay the postage. Does it really cost these people that much to just add a stamp to the envelope they use to mail us our stamps? Maybe they are afraid that we will not order the stamp from them if we get one used on cover.

2 comments:

Stamp Mountain Stamp Sea said...

Hi...Nice blog!! I am happy to stop by. I am shocked to see this cover. 100% of the mail I got from post offices had no stamps on it. I am placing an order from St. Helena..hehe...

Anonymous said...

Covers from Slovenia
St-Pierre et Miquelon
Island Nations
Antarctica

I too collect covers with neat stamps, above are some that I blogged:-)