Sunday, January 15, 2006

South Africa Flora


I only collect South Africa up to Scott # 102. I recently got some album pages and I had to buy the whole lot, this unfortunatly included 324 stamps both mint and used, all different, with a catalogue of $138.40 Scott's. I'm stuck with it. What's a person supposed to do? Sell the whole kit and kaboodle? Tough call. Here for instance is an almost complete Flora set. If I collected Flora it would be a nice set to have, but I have no use for it. What do people do when they get this stuff? If anyone out there is interested in South Africa, please do contact me. If you know anyone that collects Flora OR South Africa let them know about this post and have them give me a note if interested
Thanks Cees for pointing out to me that you needed to register on Blogger to post a comment. I went into my settings and changed it so that anyone can post without the hassle.
The NFL playoffs are going on right now. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan and since my team didn't even make the playoffs, I'm really not into the games this year.

No comments: